Τετάρτη 27 Αυγούστου 2014

5 BACK TO UNIVERSITY OUTFITS

Hey everyone,

September is just around the corner and that means university or college or school - you name it - is starting. I don't know about those of you who are from different countries, but here in Greece we go back in September. But even if you have already walked into the classrooms I hope this post will give you inspiration and new ideas for your everyday outfits. I have made 5 outfits from head to toe, one for everyday of the week. I know from myself that when I have ahead of me a day of lectures, I want to be comfortable but stylish at the same time. This way if my friends and I decide to go out after uni I won't look like a mess. So, here are the outfits I chose.


Ο Σεπτέμβρης έχει σχεδόν φτάσει και αυτό σημαίνει πως το πανεπιστήμιο ή το σχολείο - διαλέξτε όποιο σας βολεύει - αρχίζει. Έτσι, αποφάσισα να κάνω αυτό το ποστ ώστε να πάρετε ιδέες και έμπνευση για τα look σας. Επέλεξα να δημιουργήσω 5 ολοκληρωμένα  συνολάκια, ένα για κάθε μέρα της εβδομάδας. Από προσωπική εμπειρία γνωρίζω, πως όταν έχεις μπροστά σου μια μέρα γεμάτη στα αμφιθέατρα θες να είσαι άνετη αλλά το ντύσιμο σου να είναι προσεγμένο. Αν μετά τη διάλεξη σου έρθει να πας για έναν καφέ ή μια μπύρα με τους φίλους σου να είσαι αξιοπρεπής. Να λοιπόν, τα look που επέλεξα.


Outfit #1

photo 2dropsofstyle






Outfit #2

photo 2dropsofstyle




Outfit #3

photo 2dropsofstyle



Outfit #4
photo 2dropsofstyle



Outfit #5
photo 2dropsofstyle



I feel like all the outfits are very easy to recreate and dress up if you wish. If you need info on where  the pieces are from don't hesitate to leave a comment below and I'll let you know. I believe it's easier this way than me listing a bazillion things below the photos. Also, I would love it if you'd let me know which outfit was your favorite!

Νομίζω πως όλα τα look είναι εύκολο να τα αναπαραστήσετε και να τα κάνετε όσο επίσημα ή ανεπίσημα επιθυμείτε. Αν θέλετε πληροφορίες για κάποιο προϊόν μην διστάσετε να με ρωτήσετε από κάτω στα σχόλια και θα φροντίσω να σας ενημερώσω. Πιστεύω πως έτσι είναι ευκολότερο από το να βάζω ένα εκατομμύριο λινκ κάτω από τις φωτογραφίες. Επίσης, θα μου άρεσε πάρα πολύ αν μου αφήνατε ένα σχόλιο λέγοντας μου ποιο ήταν το αγαπημένο σας look! 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου